Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the available delivery options on the website?
- We currently only deliver within Malaysia. Orders are subjected to delivery charges based on location.
How long is the Crack Inc. capsule machine warranty?
- Our capsule machine has a 3 months warranty period. The warranty period starts from the date of purchase and ceases upon the expiration of the period. If you experience any issue with your capsule machine, please contact us at 016 851 2116 or email@example.com within the valid warranty period.
- Warranty Exclusions & Limitations
This warranty will not apply, should the product become defective due to the following:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Any damages and failure arising from any abuse and/or negligence of any end-user or third parties;
- Any damages and failures arising from the use of the product contrary to its manual user guides;
- Any products that are not properly installed, maintained, stored or used.
How much does a repair cost?
- For machines that are out of/not covered with warranty, you will be presented with a quote based on the required repair/ service, which you can decide if you would like to proceed further.
Does Crack Inc. capsules have an expiration date?
- Crack Inc. capsules are properly sealed and gone through quality check to preserve the freshness of the coffee for at least a year from its production date. You may refer to the production and best before date on every sleeve.
Does Crack Inc. offer tea or other non-coffee capsules?
- We currently only offer high quality coffee beans and coffee capsules. We are certainly working to offer a variety of non-coffee capsules in the near future.
What are the flavours available?
- Currently, we have Happy Life which is a blend of premium beans from Ethiopia and Colombia. The flavour profile is milk chocolate, mango candy and grapefruit. More flavours are coming up in the near future.
What should I do if my package is damaged upon receiving?
- If you experience any issue with your capsule machine upon receiving, please contact us at 016 851 2116 or firstname.lastname@example.org within the valid warranty period.
There is no water coming out of the machine. What can I do?
- Please refer to the user manual guide included in the package. If problem still persists, do not hesitate to contact us at 016 851 2116 or email@example.com. We will be happy to assist.
My machine switches itself off after a while. Is this normal?
- Yes, it is normal. The capsule machine will automatically power off after 10 minutes of inactivity.
How many coffee capsules will I need for one cup?
- You only need one capsule for each cup of coffee. In the event where you think one capsule is not enough, it is up to you to top up your coffee with another capsule.
Can I add milk to the capsule machine tank?
- You must not fill the water tank with milk, it is only meant for room temperature water.
Can I brew capsules other than Crack Inc. capsules?
- Yes, our capsule machine is compatible with Nespresso capsules and vice versa.
What do I need to take note during first time use?
- You may refer to the machine manual guide for detailed guidelines. For first time use, once you fill the water tank with water, press either ‘Espresso’ or ‘Lungo’ button without coffee capsule. You can repeat this step a few times, before inserting a capsule for your first cup of coffee!
How to clean and maintain Crack Inc. Capsule Machine?
- You can repeat the step as explained for ‘Question 13’. We suggest that you clean your machine once a week or more frequent. This includes removing some of the parts for cleaning purposes, such as water tank, drip tray and capsule container.
Where can I buy Crack Inc. Capsule machine and capsules?
- You can purchase Crack Inc. Capsule Machine and capsules from the following:
- Our website www.crackinc.coffee
- Order via Sales Hotline at 016 851 2116