How to Brew Drip Bag Coffee
1. Tear open Crack Inc. drip bag and sit it over a cup/mug.
2. Make sure coffee is at a flat, level bed for an even brew.
3. Pour boiling water (90°C - 93°C) over coffee slowly & steadily, making sure coffee grounds are wet evenly.
4. Let the coffee drip (180ml-200ml) and steep for 2-3 minutes before stirring with a spoon.
5. Dispose of the drip bag & enjoy! :)
For those who enjoy an iced coffee for the hot weather, add ice into cup before sitting drip bag over cup!
Purchase a box of Drip Bag Coffee here!